We welcome you to the 4th Neurological Disorders Summit on July 23-25, 2018 in Los Angeles, USA.
The summit will provide a unique opportunity to neuroscientists and physicians to share their research and experiences with the leaders in their fields. The program includes keynote speeches from internationally renowned scientists. Each of these speakers helped to shape the modern concepts of neuroscience. In addition, there will be sessions for oral and poster presentations. Presentations in these sessions will provide an overview of the cutting-edge technologies being used to address difficult therapeutic and theoretical issues in neuroscience.
NDS-2018 is unique in its approach of encouraging a dialogue between the basic and clinical scientists. We expect to have these dialogues both during scientific sessions and networking time. We hope to make the summit particularly educational and inspiring for young scientists who will get an opportunity to interact with leading experts.
The host city Los Angeles is home to top medical research centers and laboratories.
It also offers many award-winning ethnic and continental food choices. We take immense pride to welcome you to this exciting summit and hope you will have satisfying academic and social interaction in Los Angeles.
Rajendra Badgaiyan, MD(Chairman)
Kenneth Blum, PhD(Co-Chairman)
- Neurological disorders: Symptomatology, pathophysiology and etiology
- Diagnostics of neurological disorders: Neuroimaging, biomarkers and laboratory studies
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia and mild cognitive impairment
- Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders and peripheral neuropathies
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Neuropathological disorders
- CNS Neoplasia
- Neurotransmitters, neuropeptides and drug targets
- Neurobehavioral disorders
- Prevention, treatment and therapeutic options
- Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Epilepsy and seizure
- Advances in stroke management
- Stroke: Prevention, treatment and recovery
- Multiple sclerosis and CNS demyelinating disorders
- Migraine and headaches
- Neuroengineering & rehabilitation
- Case studies and ethical issues
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA
University of Florida
Jin Jun Luo(Member)
Stanford Medical School
University of North Dakota
Center for Cancer Metabolism